- The proportion of employees subject to social security contributions (SvB) without German citizenship among all employees subject to social security contributions was 12.7% (2018: 11.6%).
- Overall, the proportion of employees who are subject to social security contributions without German citizenship has risen by 5.9 percentage points since 2009.
- Only marginal part-time employees (aGeB) without German citizenship accounted for 12.7% (2018: 12.3%) of all marginal part-time employees.
- The proportion of women among all marginal part-time employees without German citizenship remained at 66.7% (2018: 66.7%)
* The number of employees refers to the reporting date of June 30th. of the respective calendar year and the place of residence. Deviations are shown separately. Source: Federal Employment Agency.